Celebrating our 100th Anniversay!
Used with permission of Rouse House LLC.
Let's stand on the shoulders of all those who came before us and be the shoulders for generations to come. Let's work to ensure that ALL votes are counted and ALL voices are heard. Thank you for visiting our website and feel free to email us at presidentlwvhc [at] gmail.com.
**General Election - Tuesday, November 3, 2020**
Plan NOW how you will vote...
1. Go to the polls to vote - Vote early!
Early voting days...
Monday, October 13 weekdays through Friday October 30
2. Stay in your car and vote - Curb-side voting!
3. Mail-in Voting - Request application now!
Last day to...
apply to vote by mail—Thurs, October 23rd
- application must be received at the your County Elections Department
submit mail-in ballot—Tues, November 3rd
- must be postmarked by 7 p.m. November 3 AND received before 5 p.m. on November 4 at your County Elections Department
- if hand-delivered, can be delivered only on November 4 to the your County Elections Department by 7 p.m. (and only by the voter, who will need to show acceptable ID)